Preferred Vendor List
With the exception of caterers, Georgia Tech does not have a preferred vendor list. However, the Office of Special Events and Protocol maintains a record of suggested registered suppliers to consider for your event.
Supplier Status and Registration
Determine whether a vendor is registered
- Visit Vendor Lookup.
- Enter the business or vendor name in the "Vendor Name" field.
- Click the "Submit" button.
- If you do not initially find the vendor, try using a different name or spelling (i.e., George Burdell Designs, Designs, George Burdell or Burdell, George Designs).
- You can also type the first letter in the name field, click the submit button, and scroll through all the options in alphabetical order.
Primary Catering Service
Secondary Catering Services
- Affairs to Remember 404.872.7859
- Allmora Culinary Services 404.388.1646
- Alon's Bakery & Market 678.397.1781
- Avenue Catering Concepts 404.495.0555
- Bold American Catering 678.302.3234
- Carlyle’s 404.872.4231
- Good Measure Meals (Open Hand Atlanta) 404.419.1129
- Highland Bakery/Rising Roll 404.586.0772 (Rising Roll orders may be made via email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Proof of the Pudding 404.892.2359
- Serendipity Catering 770.455.4545
- Soiree Catering 404.467.1699
- Sun in my Belly 404.370.0856
- Time to Dine 770.384.1904
Technology Square Restaurants
Technology Square restaurants can also cater your event. Please note that Moe’s and Yogli Mogli are not Tech Square restaurants.
Georgia Tech has a relationship with more than twelve food trucks from which to chose for your next event. In order to reserve a food truck, you must complete a food truck usage form no more than fourteen days prior to your intended event. All requests will be sent to Georgia Tech Dining Services for approval. Contact Kira Freeman to receive the usage form.
Ethnic & Donated Food
Chuck’s Famous is authorized to obtain ethnic foods from restaurants to meet our campus’s unique cultural needs.
- If a licensed food service provider or retailer agrees to donate prepared food for an event, complete and submit the Provider Exception Request to the Student Center at least three weeks prior to the event.
- Donors may still be required to provide supplemental insurance and/or other documentation to ensure proper assessment of risk and liability.