Parking & Transportation
- Georgia Tech Institute Communications 404.894.0870 can provide campus maps for your guests.
- Include nearby Trolley or Stinger stops in your event information for guests. View campus bus routes
- Guests can use the campus map for walking, biking, or driving directions to your event's location
- Parking & Transportation Services offers event resources including variable message signs, barricades, and directional signs. Contact their office to learn more about costs and availability.
- Contact the Georgia Tech Police Department 404.894.2500 for bollard removal.
- Individuals with annual permits can park after hours and on weekends in non-residential parking areas (e.g. Student Center deck W02, Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center E81, etc.) at no charge. To do so, ensure your annual pass is hung and visible at all times. For a full list of available after-hours lots