Entertainment & Event Hosts
If you wish to have a member of the Carnegie Executive Team (e.g., President Cabrera) participate in any way
- You must complete the Carnegie Executive Request form.
- We encourage you to complete the form no later than eight weeks prior to your event.
- All requests will be considered but are subject to approval by Carnegie staff members.
If your proposed request has been approved
- You will receive a notification within two to three business days.
- Submit an Event Details form no later than five weeks prior to your event.
- Submit a completed Run of Show within three days of the event to the appropriate Carnegie contact.
Campus Tours and Guides
- Student Ambassadors provide personalized campus tours to alumni, legacy students, and guests of Georgia Tech.
- Tours are tailored to each individual and can be requested by completing the Tour Request form.
- The Ambassadors are a group of professionally motivated students who represent the student body as official hosts of the Institute. GT Ambassador members are chosen because they represent great leadership, hospitality, and effective communication skills.
- Ambassadors can serve and on-campus or off-campus events.
- To request Student Ambassador support at your next event, complete the Event Request form. Requests should be placed at least two weeks in advance.
- For more information, visit gtambassadors.org or call 404.385.7343.
- Prior to the event, introduce yourself, give a quick rundown of the duties expected, and let them know you are available if they have any questions or changes.
- Be specific and clear with instructions and provide as much information as possible.
- On the day of the event, instruct them to arrive early to run through the event and expectations.
- Communicate about who is attending the event and what are the topics being discussed. Encourage them to stay and network with event attendees.
- If you are serving food at your event, remember to offer food to your Ambassadors. Provide water or snacks, depending on the length of the event.
- It is important to thank Ambassadors after the event. Sending a personalized thank you note or email is easy and a thoughtful gesture.