Before you complete your web or print pieces, consult the Georgia Tech Visual Identity guidelines to ensure you use proper elements.
- Institute Communications can help you develop customized, targeted promotional material. Contact your client manager to get started.
- If using logos, you will have to work with Georgia Tech Licensing and Trademarks to make sure your vendor is approved and follows our guidelines.
- You can find a list of approved promotional licensees suppliers under Campus Departments.
- If you avoid specifics like dates and locations, you can stretch supplies to multiple events.
- Consider splitting your order with another department to maximize your bulk discount!
- Never miss out on a branding opportunity with smaller items such as:
- Water bottle
- Create a sticker to place on folders for on fly branding
- Stickers can be used as a give-away item to spread your brand
- Use stickers with promotional items for personalizing each event. Order bulk promotional items with your department, but then use the stickers to brand the specific event you are hosting
(text and background only visible when logged in)